Monday, June 23, 2008

RIP George Carlin, You "Old Fuck"

I heard him described this morning as "Legendary" and I don't think any other word could describe him more perfectly. Good-bye to George Carlin, one of my favorite comedians who just happened to be atheist and pro-choice as well! I'll always remember him as The Conductor on Thomas the Tank Engine when I was little, Rufus on Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (and later Bogus Journey) when I was a young teenager, and the hitchhiking dick-sucker on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back when I was an older teenager ^_^.

Here are some of my favorites of George Carlin's. Obviously they are not safe for work (NSFW). It's George Carlin, duh! I'll miss his insight and the way he expressed his opinions.

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker motherfucker tits

~*Click HERE to Leave Comments and Watch Videos*~