Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Chocolate Festival - Wilmington, DE

Join Planned Parenthood of Delaware and friends for lots of chocolate, food, wine, chocolate martinis, a silent auction and fun!

Friday, October 26, 2007
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Rockwood Center, Rockwood Park
(by the Rockwood Museum)

To purchase tickets, click on the picture above to go to the site where there is a paypal link available, or call 655-7296 ext. 27 to purchase by phone!



Hey everyone! I will be volunteering at this event this coming Friday. If you are in the area and love chocolate and all that jazz.. please come by! You do need to buy a ticket though. I am super excited. So begins my path towards getting a career with Planned Parenthood. ^_^

Don't worry... I'm not giving up on my Japanese language studies.

*Click Here to Post A Comment on Nicest-Girl.Com*